Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

No Title Yet ^_^'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Level: 1
Health:
No Title Yet ^_^' Left_bar_bleue500/500No Title Yet ^_^' Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 am

Okay, I've been working on this for a while now and I don't have very much done right now, but I would like you to tell me what you think of it so far. I know it sounds like every other anime or manga out there, but I've got some surprises in mind for later. ^_^'

Prologue:
As I slide my silver bladed katana back into its' battle worn sheath, the freezing rain begins to fall, washing away the puddles of blood covering the cold ground. The silvery moon begins to disappear behind the black clouds letting the darkness take the night once more. Now as I stand here looking around at the decapitated bodies of my allies and enemies, I begin to wonder if this great battle was worth all that was lost. In the beginning, I never imagined that things would end this way and that I would be the last standing member of my clan.

Chapter One
My name is Mistery, or at least that's what I go by now. I used to be known as Shana Okugi, back when my life and I were normal. Everyday it was always the same routine...
Yangu:"Shana it's time to get up your gonna be late if you don't hurry."
Shana:"I'm coming!"
As she's running down the stairs while she finishes dressing, grabbing the bag from her older sister, Yangu's hands. Throwing her slippers off and her shoes on she runs out the door, hearing Yangu in the distance yelling, "Be careful." My sister and I had been on our own for as long as I could remember. I don't really know what happened to our parents, Yangu never talks about it, so I keep it that way. I guess there are just somethings that kids don't need to know. As Shana continues to run down the busy street, she looks at her watch and says,"Crap! I'm going be late, I need to take a short-cut." Darting into a store, she suddenly bumps into a guy from her school falling on top of him. His name was Kuro Takenaga, he was in the same class as Shana, and she always seemed to find him kind of annoying. As they stare into each others eyes, Shana blushes then, jumps up and says,"Sorry, but I'm going to be late for school." Kuro replies,"Oh, haven't you heard? School has been closed today due to electrical problems." Shana:"Aww man...you mean, I got out of bed just to find that out."

Okay, that's about all I have for now I may change somethings later. Just let me know what ya think so far? ^_^'

Last edited by Mistery on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
No Title Yet ^_^' Left_bar_bleue3500/3500No Title Yet ^_^' Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:25 am

Probably writing labels like 'prologue', 'chapter XX' etc.. the story itself is interesting Very Happy keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:
No Title Yet ^_^' Left_bar_bleue500/500No Title Yet ^_^' Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 am

Yeah, that might help a little...I'll have to edit it, thanks for the advice. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Character Sheet
Health:
No Title Yet ^_^' Left_bar_bleue3500/3500No Title Yet ^_^' Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:01 am

Your story writing looks more like a manga layout..I wish to see your story in manga lols =)

next chapter plox! XP
Back to top Go down
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 am

Lol. I'll have to work on some art for it later, or get someone to do it for me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Character Sheet
Health:

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 am

<.< Im a wrong person to ask about art lols.

I cant wait for your next chapter seriously. whats the electrical problem's main source? Yangu's past that never talked about..and Kuro-san who appears to be 'coincidentally' bumping each other...there really is a connection to the three events lols =P..

EDIT: gee..im too excited o.0;;
Back to top Go down
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Lol...! You'll just have to wait and find out. xD I better start working on it though, before you get too excited you might explode. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Character Sheet
Health:

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm

I havent yet...I have another exam by tommorrow <.<...Ill be 100% annoying at the last exam since I wont do any study at all.
Back to top Go down
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Lol. I'm glad I don't have to take exams or anything anymore. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Title Yet ^_^' Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Title Yet ^_^'   No Title Yet ^_^' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Title Yet ^_^'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Arts and Recreation :: FanFiction-
Jump to: