Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Suggestion Tweaks and future updates

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the new arrangement suggestion?
Yeah
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_lcap 100% Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_rcap
100% [ 3 ]
Nope, not enough
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_lcap 0% Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_rcap
0% [ 0 ]
Neither..came here for poll
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_lcap 0% Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_vote_rcap
0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Level: 1
Health:
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Tweaks and future updates   Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:35 pm

I have a suggestion about the new arrangement on the forum's threads. here is the new layout below:

Anime Shinto
>Rules
>Announcements
>Introduction
>Staff Application
>Forum Feedback

Discussion
>General Discussion
>Roleplay

Arts and Recreation
>Original Art
>Fan Art
>Original works
>Fan fiction

Entertainment
>Animation
>Manga
>CINEMA
>Guest Chat

I wont change any template yet because Im still trying to understand how it works. I probably ask other admins about this.

About future updates:
Like I said before in one of my posts, I would intend to organise anime reviews as possible. Im always checks on google on a certain anime I want to download if the story is indeed my interest of watching. why not putting it in that manner. To me, pickiness on summary (pros and cons and user review) made me realised how important the review is in here. therefore, I would probably do so in this forum.

I would be interested to people who would contribute on anime/manga links for downloads or links from the other sites to make this site grow. To people who have already contribute in this forum, thank you for the effort on generously posting it for this community. But mind the people who originally upload their animes/manga. If possible ask permission to those owners outside this forum if you can use this anime download link outside their site, or just send in the main site link instead.

If the main dilemna is cleared, Ill be eyeing on artists who are capable of making this forum and the website presentable. In other words, there will be a new group of graphics and design. stay tune for the updates!
-Ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Left_bar_bleue500/500Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Tweaks and future updates   Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 am

I thought this arrangement is quite nice, at least neater!! Very Happy
Other then that, I was wondering if we can upload manga? If we can, I really want to upload some (although I need to find out how as I'm not an uploader) manga for all to read! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Tweaks and future updates   Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 am

Uploading manga would count as taking up the amount of image space we have on this site. Since we don't have a ".com", we only get 10mgs of free space for photos, and those are already taken up. THis includes the gallery as well as user albums.
But when we get a ".com", then we get unlimited space, so we can upload manga.
Until then, I guess we'll have to ask permission, and use html tags.
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Suggestion Tweaks and future updates Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Tweaks and future updates   Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Well there are other ways to upload manga/anime outside the website. through upload sites like megaupload,rapidshare etc.. as of now, I have no idea how to upload an anime/manga without paying anything from that upload site. for manga only upload: try those picture uploaders like Photobucket, imageshack etc.. but mind you they are pretty messy bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Tweaks and future updates   Suggestion Tweaks and future updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Tweaks and future updates
Page 1 of 1