Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

To Admins (and probably all user)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Level: 1
Health:
To Admins (and probably all user) Left_bar_bleue500/500To Admins (and probably all user) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

To Admins (and probably all user) Empty
PostSubject: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:50 am

Well, I was shocked when I came back here and saw that all the post and topics are gone. At first I thought someone hacked in but after a bit of exploring, I
found out that the Admins are doing complete site clean-up. I think you guys should create a new topic on that in the "Announcements" , unless I've missed it.

A question for admins: Some users had their name blue, not mods blue, so are they being banned or what?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 am

there was a hacked mod and most of the posts were deleted by the hacker and there were some bans
Back to top Go down
NeL
Users
Users
NeL

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 am

Oh my god i've been away from this website for about 3 days and look what happened!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
To Admins (and probably all user) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000To Admins (and probably all user) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:45 am

I just came back.
Users, make sure you re-choose your passwords.
People on gaminggutter are trying to get back at me for leaving the site, and since I'm not so well liked over there, well...this site is a bit of a target, ^_^; For that I apologize.
I'm closing all entries to anime shinto momentarily.
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:55 am

gomen joe-bear
my account was hacked -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Admins (and probably all user)   To Admins (and probably all user) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Admins (and probably all user)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Anime Shinto :: Announcements-
Jump to: