Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

The worst anime ever known to man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The worst anime ever known to man Empty
PostSubject: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Bobobo-bobo-bobo...is amongst the WORST show in the history of HORRIBLE shows.It poisons the young minds of children and there is no point in the show.IT HAS A TALKING WIG FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! does anyone agree with Puppy?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 pm

omg its so stupid i hate that show!!!
its one of those shows where the people who aren't weird watch it and say its cool just so they can sound weird but there not!!
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
The worst anime ever known to man Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The worst anime ever known to man Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Definately Bobobo.
Or Eiken
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:58 pm

ive never heard of eiken and it dosnt sound like i want to
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:00 pm

I also dislike the new pokemon and new yu-gi-oh...OLD ANIME.FTW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm

old yugioh and pokemon rocked my c....sock
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm

thats right good boy language...bad boy language on the phone only.XDDDDDD.I also think Blue Dragon and Bakugan is kind of weird....I still hate Bobobo the most though...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 pm

blue dragon is a rip off from a video game bokugon is a rip off of yu gi oh cartoon network is filled with rip offs.....bokugon was a name of a card in yu gi oh ....i didnt have it i only saw it on the show he was dueling pegusus and it was a clock thing jigan bokugon is how it sounded
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:24 pm

oh wow.(your very attentive) Bakugan is uber stupid...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 pm

idk y but the name of the card always stuck out to me ever since i saw that episode
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Mike....I think your the second coming of Jesus.....maybe it was a sign...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst anime ever known to man   The worst anime ever known to man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst anime ever known to man
Page 1 of 1