Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

2 New Experiments Of Mine.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Level: 1
Health:
2 New Experiments Of Mine. Left_bar_bleue500/5002 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

2 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty
PostSubject: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Okay, these are just 2 new things that I kinda drew out of boredom earlier, they're not very good, but it's something different I thought I would try other than my regular stuff...oh yeah, and I only drew the heads cause I got kinda lazy. I really suck at drawing clothes on characters, so I usually just draw the head and sometimes the shoulders. ^_^' Anyways, enough talk here ya go...

2 New Experiments Of Mine. EdElric

2 New Experiments Of Mine. Ed

I think I like the 2nd one the best. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
2 New Experiments Of Mine. Left_bar_bleue3500/35002 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:36 am

the hair in Ed pic 2 flies away naturally thats why..but either way, your 2 edward pics are superb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:
2 New Experiments Of Mine. Left_bar_bleue500/5002 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:55 am

Thank you, they're not very good, they we're just some quick things I did. ^_^' I've never really tried to draw anything other than Inu-Yasha, game characters, a few pokemon, DBZ, and umm....some of my friends! So I thought I would try something different, I love FMA, but I've never tried drawing them...Ed's hair is kinda difficult to draw. I guess I'm used to longer hair. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 am

For the first drawing, it actually didn't really look like Edward. His eyes and mouth is not so natural. For the second drawing, its another story! Very Happy It looks like him and I love the shading!! Awesome!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
2 New Experiments Of Mine. Left_bar_bleue1000000/10000002 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:46 am

Pretty good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:09 pm

lollipop_ wrote:
For the first drawing, it actually didn't really look like Edward. His eyes and mouth is not so natural. For the second drawing, its another story! Very Happy It looks like him and I love the shading!! Awesome!! Surprised

Yeah, I agree with the first one it doesn't really look like him much. These we're my first times drawing him though, so hopefully I can improve later. As for the shading I love to shade my pics, I just try not to over do it, which I tend to do a lot of times. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
XxXDemonaXxX
XxXDemonaXxX

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character Sheet
Character Name: Demona
Health:
2 New Experiments Of Mine. Left_bar_bleue1000/10002 New Experiments Of Mine. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm

i love them <3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxxdemonaxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Experiments Of Mine.   2 New Experiments Of Mine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 New Experiments Of Mine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Arts and Recreation :: Fanart-
Jump to: