Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Level: 1
Health:
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:43 am

The story in season 1 ep1-20 is quite interesting. I manage to avoid watching the very very bad story thems and plots since I am interested in the character changes. When it was about to be getting good, the geass goes out of control that lead the other main character's likable partner just died. I was very dissapointed with the result though the story plot is good on its own.

this has 2nd season and it also have a Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionR2 that was aired in japan around April 08.

what do you guys think about this anime?
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue500/500Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 am

Code Geass seems to be quite a popular anime... I've watch the 1st episode but it wasn't really my type although it is quite interesting. Maybe I'll continue when I'm real free...>.>
Back to top Go down
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue500/500Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm

I've watched all the episodes that they have aired on Adult Swim so far. From what I've seen I love it. It's different then most of the other mech robot shows...or it's just me one. ^_^' Anyways, it's awesome, I can't wait until the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 pm

I read on wikipedia about other people's geass..that was one of things I was interested on that story lols..which kind of geass do you like the most mistery?

@lolli: its theme is more like scifi, mechanic type.. it depends if you accept that anime's scenes. I have some bad comments on some themes..well its really just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion   Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Entertainment :: Anime :: Discuss-
Jump to: