Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Tenchi Muyo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Level: 1
Health:
Tenchi Muyo! Left_bar_bleue500/500Tenchi Muyo! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm

This is one of my favorite series. It's a classic, and ever since I've seen it I've loved it! ^_^ My favorite character was always Ryoko and Sasami. Although I really liked Tenchi Muyo! GXP too...there are so many different Tenchi's, I'm really beginning to think there are too many to keep up with. xD So which Tenchi did everyone like best, who was your favorite characters, and such?
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Tenchi Muyo! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tenchi Muyo! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:24 pm

I've only seen previews for it. =/
It looks good though.
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm

O.O you've only seen previews...O.O
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
Tenchi Muyo! Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Tenchi Muyo! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:18 am

sh--, that anime is one of my childhood watched anime! (around 1999 is Dragonball mania..Im also a Dragonball fan..then there's YuYu Hakusho) I probably blame my favourite tv programme that made me into an anime freak lols.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Tenchi Muyo! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Tenchi Muyo! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:25 am

Cartoon Network and Toonami when I was between the ages of 3 and 7 made me an otaku.
It all started with Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon, and later to come, Hamtaro. Those brought me over the edge of anime.
The only Digimon I really liked was the movie. I would sit and watch that all the time.
In school, I failed science because when I was supposed to be studying the anatomy of the frog, all that information was trying to work itself past all 251 memorized pokemon.
Even when I was a child, I lived with my mom, and I thought I would actually MAKE a pokemon. What I did was a took a shrub, and weeds out of mom's garden. Then I would poke little eyes in where the dirt was, and leave it. I figured the sun and rain would bring it to life, and I would have made an Oddish. xD
When I was a kid, I wanted to become a scientist, and make a machine that generates real pokemon, and sends them all to different parts of the world. I actually thought Pokemon used to be real, because I didn't think that such designs and such could be created and thought up by a human.
xD
But now I just like the games, the original TV show, and the Discussions.
I've kinda grown out of my obsessive pokemon stage.
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Lol. I actually saw my first anime when I was like 4 it was "My Neighbor Totoro", although I didn't know it was an anime at the time, and much like you guys I mainly started with Dragonball, Dragonballz, Sailor Moon, and such. ^_^ Then I just kinda went from there...now I'm obsessed! o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenchi Muyo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenchi Muyo!   Tenchi Muyo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenchi Muyo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Entertainment :: Anime :: Discuss-
Jump to: