Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

I had the weirdest dream last night...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puppy
Users
Users
puppy

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Scar
Level: 1
Health:
I had the weirdest dream last night... Left_bar_bleue500/500I had the weirdest dream last night... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I had the weirdest dream last night... Empty
PostSubject: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:41 pm

so I've been playing guitar hero 3...alot...and I fell asleep and I appeared in a black space.then I looked forward and saw the neck of a guitar moving towards me.I hopped on the guitar neck and started running forward..next thing I know...notes and chords of different colors started coming at me..I tried to run away from them but they caught up to me and started hitting me in the head.I also noticed the song, knights of cydonia by muse, was playing and the difficulty was on expert ...when I woke up from this dream I noticed that my iPod was on and was indeed playing...knights of cydonia by muse.creepy right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maneatinginfants
Mikea.c.
Users
Users
Mikea.c.

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character Sheet
Character Name: mikewulf
Health:
I had the weirdest dream last night... Left_bar_bleue500/500I had the weirdest dream last night... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:47 pm

hmhmhmhm your so odd and i love ewvery second of it
Back to top Go down
puppy
Users
Users
puppy

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:49 pm

^_^.thnx. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
I had the weirdest dream last night... Left_bar_bleue3500/3500I had the weirdest dream last night... Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:51 pm

lol your dream is indeed weird..

you play trickster?
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Mikea.c.
Users
Users
Mikea.c.

Male

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:52 pm

gasp imani we have another trickster player in here!
Back to top Go down
puppy
Users
Users
puppy

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:53 pm

indeed Mike. um I use to..I'm going to try and get back into it. I'm a lvl 47 dragon..I want to get to second job but first I need to get the seal and a 1 mil check(though I don't have 1 mil.)
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Character Sheet
Health:
I had the weirdest dream last night... Left_bar_bleue3500/3500I had the weirdest dream last night... Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:55 pm

lols, I played it..it was pretty much addicting that I played that game for 3 straight days. I got myself banned from playing it from my parents after my third day...I cant tell you much after that. Im a lvl 37 dragon..trying to master much of the magic using some items..
Back to top Go down
puppy
Users
Users
puppy

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I'm a lvl 47 dragon though my magic lvl is either..lvl 81 or 91..I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:59 pm

since then, I've been always interested in magic users as my role play character. So far Edward Elric is one of my favourite characters lols
Back to top Go down
Mikea.c.
Users
Users
Mikea.c.

Male

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm

lol that was my faveourite anime...funny you say that i just made a new char in oblivion who is a mage
Back to top Go down
puppy
Users
Users
puppy

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:04 pm

I think I actually might play trickster again...
Back to top Go down
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:37 am

>_> That dream is so creepy... >_>
If it was me, I would be like so scared to death... =X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had the weirdest dream last night...   I had the weirdest dream last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had the weirdest dream last night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: