Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Claymore Mange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelief
Users
Users
Xelief

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character Sheet
Character Name: Lord Ectar
Level: 1
Health:
Claymore Mange Left_bar_bleue500/500Claymore Mange Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Claymore Mange Empty
PostSubject: Claymore Mange   Claymore Mange I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:55 pm

I've just started reading this manga from my brothers ever-growing collection and I must say it's pretty good. It's about a group of women wielding giant swords (thus the name claymore) who have become part demon. They're the only people strong and fast enough to fight with evil creatures called Yoma. Yoma are shape shifting creatures who've been feeding on humans throughout history. The main character in the series is one of the claymore named Clair but I'd have to the strength of the series has to be the colorful comrades that Clare encounters, and their unique powers. If this is a series you've never looked into before than I'd suggest you give it a try.
Overall rate: 4/5
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Claymore Mange Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Claymore Mange Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Claymore Mange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claymore Mange   Claymore Mange I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:03 am

I've only read a little bit of the first volume in a shonen jump at my local bookstore.
It was alright.
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com

Claymore Mange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Entertainment :: Manga :: Popular Manga-
Jump to: