Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Assassin's Creed Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Level: 1
Health:
Assassin's Creed Anyone? Left_bar_bleue500/500Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Okay, this is all about Assassin's Creed. I want to know what everyone thought about it, and what's their favorite things to do in the game.

I loved the game when I first got it, the graphics are awesome, and it's so much fun. My fav things to do are just climb to the tallest building a jump off into a hay stack, or sneak up behind a guard in the middle of town and use my hidden assassin's blade on him. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reminokanji
Admin
Admin
Reminokanji

Female
Number of posts : 59

Character Sheet
Character Name: Rin Nogama
Health:
Assassin's Creed Anyone? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Oh I havent played that game in forever lol. My favorite is to cause a riot from fighting templar knights then trying to escape. The rush is just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mistery
Users
Users
Mistery

Female
Number of posts : 93

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Health:
Assassin's Creed Anyone? Left_bar_bleue500/500Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Lol. I do that sometimes, I get like a whole bunch of them chasing me, then I'll hide and pop out of something and kill them all. I love it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Assassin's Creed Anyone? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:47 pm

=O Now I REALLY want to play that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
Reminokanji
Admin
Admin
Reminokanji

Female
Number of posts : 59

Character Sheet
Character Name: Rin Nogama
Health:
Assassin's Creed Anyone? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Assassin's Creed Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:52 pm

You have to play it. Its an instant classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Anyone?   Assassin's Creed Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Discussion :: Games-
Jump to: