Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

absolute boyfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxXDemonaXxX
XxXDemonaXxX

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Character Sheet
Character Name: Demona
Level: 1
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue1000/1000absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Sad i just finished reading it last night. I absolutly have to say myself this manga is amazing and if you love a good romance manga i highly recomend it. Its about this girl named Riiko and they call her the princess of unrequited love.She never had a boyfriend only chrushes that will constantly reject her. Soon after she runs into this "cosplaying street vendor" that wants to sell her products but she rejects the products and demands a boyfriend. He gives her a cd and tells her not to tell anyone. She goes online and signs up for a free 3 day trail to a "nightly lover". The next day he was delivered and wants to be Riiko's boyfriend. When the 3 trails is up she has to pay because shes grown fond of him even if hes a "figure".As the the story progresses there are other new lovers that wants Riiko and others who want her new boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxxdemonaxxx
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue3500/3500absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:18 am

the story looks like Chobits manga but its way better version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue500/500absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:25 am

Woohoo~ Absolute boyfriend!!! I finished the manga quite sometime ago... Very Happy What do you think of the ending?
Back to top Go down
XxXDemonaXxX
XxXDemonaXxX

Female

Character Sheet
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue1000/1000absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:41 pm

i cried at the end
i didnt expect it Sad
Back to top Go down
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female

Character Sheet
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue500/500absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 am

I have a mix feeling about the ending. *sigh* I thought it was quite sad that Riiko chose Night over Soshi but Night was the first one that made Riiko felt being loved.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
absolute boyfriend Left_bar_bleue3500/3500absolute boyfriend Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 am

lol well at least Soshi got himself a happy ending..the story itself tries to be more realistic as possible about human looking cyborgs..I like the chapter the best when he was in chibi size. It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 am

Yup, it was very funny when Night was in chibi size!! lol!
I re-read the manga again today and felt that Riiko should have choosen Soshi. She should have realise that Night could not be with her forever.
Back to top Go down
XxXDemonaXxX
XxXDemonaXxX

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:47 am

but it was funny when night punched the guy that rejected riiko (failure to remeber names) when she first got night and soshi punched the guy after that made me laugh. I had a feeling that night was going to leave because, soshi couldnt just leave for spain just like that.
Back to top Go down
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female

Character Sheet
Health:

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:12 am

@Demona- silent I can't remember that part...
Yes, I have memory of a goldfish... >_>
And I thought the ending was Riiko will be with Night forever and soshi stayed at Spain for quite some time. Although thats totally not the ending I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

absolute boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: absolute boyfriend   absolute boyfriend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absolute boyfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Shinto :: Entertainment :: Manga :: Popular Manga-
Jump to: