Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Anime Shinto Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Level: 1
Health:
Anime Shinto Game Left_bar_bleue500/500Anime Shinto Game Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Anime Shinto Game Empty
PostSubject: Anime Shinto Game   Anime Shinto Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:13 am

I wanted to give the link but I found out its the same address as here so it'll end up linking back here. *sigh*

If you notice beside the "sign out" icon theres a Question icon, click there and you'll link to another AS site. At the extra content, you'll see one game and another for you to draw. What do your think about the game, Nanana Crash?

P.S. I can't find a better place to start this game topic so I'll post it here. Move it if you think there is a more suitable place, admins. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric
Admin
Admin
Edward Elric

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character Sheet
Character Name: Edward Elric
Health:
Anime Shinto Game Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Anime Shinto Game Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Anime Shinto Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Shinto Game   Anime Shinto Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:59 am

its fine lolli. for now, this thread is the best place to place on. thanks for considering us lolli, its appreciated.

if you want something to add in freewebs site, you should ask Joe. I really cant access that area.

dont you just fine the '?' button cool? It confuse you at first, then you are curious. then it distracts you lot lol. few moments of confusion makes me happy.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeshinto.webs.com
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Anime Shinto Game Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Anime Shinto Game Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Anime Shinto Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Shinto Game   Anime Shinto Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Ed, Send me a message and I'll give you access to it.
username, password, etc.

Since your admin, you DO have to know how to run both sites. =P
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com
lollipop_
Users
Users
lollipop_

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character Sheet
Character Name: Chibi Yuki
Health:
Anime Shinto Game Left_bar_bleue500/500Anime Shinto Game Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Anime Shinto Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Shinto Game   Anime Shinto Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 am

@Ed- I don't have anything to add, I was just wondering what do your think of the game there. Very Happy

I find it very cute as you hit someone with a bike and the person fly away to hit another. lol! Sometimes the guy fly so high that you can't see him. The guy will also bounce up and down. Haha!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Shinto Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Shinto Game   Anime Shinto Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Shinto Game
Page 1 of 1