Anime Shinto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Hangout for all Anime needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to main freewebs site..

Anime Shinto is Recovered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterjoe42
Admin
Admin
Masterjoe42

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Character Sheet
Character Name: Raivu
Level: 100
Health:
Anime Shinto is Recovered Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Anime Shinto is Recovered Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Anime Shinto is Recovered Empty
PostSubject: Anime Shinto is Recovered   Anime Shinto is Recovered I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Alright, we've had quite a few issues with other sites and members on here, and it's lead to Anime Shinto being constantly targeted, and frankly, it's getting quite annoying.
We've lost quite a few members on here due to hacking, and them selling out the site.
However, I've noticed, the site isn't so much "Hacked" as much as it was pretty much let into. There are open doors, and we need to close them, so here is what I would like all of you to do;

Change your passwords. Don't make it obvious. Make it long and make it memorable. If you have to, write it down.
DO NOT GIVE IT OUT TO ANYONE
That has been the only reason people have gotten into the site. Because a password has been very easy to guess, and it's has been given out.
I don't care who it is, don't give it out to anyone. Not even your closest friends.

I'm working on getting the site back to normal.
Some things are disabled, and I've heard there are cookie grabbers still on here, which I'm trying to get rid of at the moment. So be careful about what you say. Even if it's in private messages.

If we stick to these rules, we should be fine.
I've turned off entry to all new guests, I've demoted almost everyone, just in case their account is still accessible, and I've set limits to what outsiders can view and post and such.
So as soon as you log on, change your password. Make sure you do it at least once a week for the next 2 weeks or so.
That is all for now. Keep safe, and more to come.

Webmaster,
~Masterjoe42
Back to top Go down
https://animeshinto.aforumfree.com

Anime Shinto is Recovered
Page 1 of 1